Using this medium, I would love to inform and notify members of the general public, that the NOUN TMA timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
Students (both old and returning), parents, guardians and members of general public should take note that the management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) University has released the new NOUN TMA Timetable (Timeline), including the new Guidelines and TMA opening date/closing date for the 2020 Tutor-marked Assignment exercise.
This information was shared on the Noun TMA timetable official portal:
NOUN TMA Timetable.
- 1st NOUN TMA submission will commence on Monday 9th, March 2020.
- 2nd NOUN TMA submission will commence on Monday 30th, March 2020.
- 3rd NOUN TMA submission will commence on Monday 20th April 2020.
NOUN TMA Timetable Closing Date.
The board has also disclosed that the NOUN TMA timetable has been scheduled to close on Wednesday, the 6th of May 2020 by 12.00 mid-night.
All persons involved should take note that there will be no extension after the closure.
NOUN TMA Timetable 2020.
|TMA||Start Date and Time||Closing Date and Time|
|TMA1||1 A.M 9th March 2020||12 Midnight 29th March, 2020|
|TMA2||1A.M 30th March, 2020||12 Midnight 19th April, 2020|
|TMA3||1A.M 20th April, 2020||12 Midnight 6th May, 2020|
NOUN TMA Guidelines 2020.
- It’s very important that all students (both old and returning students), to note that they can only read and do their TMAs. The University management has disclosed that there will be no printout this time.
- Students should also be aware that only a TMA will be available to a student at a time following the TMA timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended. You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for your TMA. Please adhere to this important information.
- All students should know that they must attempt TMA and examination to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered. This is a standard rule for the National Open University.
- Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for that particular course. Therefore, students should ensure that they do their TMA themselves as TMAs are set to get students prepared for their final examinations where no one can help you, except yourself.
- Students are expected to study their course materials, do their TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs, this is very important to ensure you get good grades according to NOUN’s guidelines. This means that one (1) question will pop up at a time for the student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt the first (1) question, for example, question 1, he/she could click ‘NEXT’ to move to question 2 and so on.
- All students should know that there are three TMA’s per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all.
- Finally, though this may seem to be general knowledge, it’s worthwhile to mention it here, that each TMA has 10 test items(1-10).
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons.