Hello there! To all newly admitted students, undergraduates and postgraduate students, please note that this is NOU school fees for both new and returning students, including undergraduate and postgraduate students?
Here are the official NOUN school fee schedules for all programs and courses.
How To Pay NOUN School Fees in 2020.
Newly admitted students or returning (old) students who want to pay their school fees online, should use the guide shared below, to pay for their National open university school fees payment after Submission of the Noun admission application form for all current students and second semester (returning) students.
- First, you need to visit the National open university official registration Portal ⇒ Nouonline.net
- When the portal load up, click on the “Student Login” on the site’s homepage Menu options,
- In the blank box provided, type in your Noun Matric Number and Password to log in,
- Click on the “Manage Wallet” in your student account dashboard.
- Next, click on the “Load Wallet”.
- In this page, you are required to type in your “Name”, “email address”, “Phone number” and “Amount”
- Next, choose your Payment Type – BANK BRANCH in the drop-down menu options
- Click “Pay” to generate RRR Code.
- Carefully copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch to make payment.
Note: Students who have internet Banking Applications, can pay their school fees with the generated RRR. This will make things much easier for you.
Important Note: Students should take note that after you have successfully paid your NOUN school fees, it takes less than twenty minutes (maximum 1 hour) to reflect on your student’s e-Wallet.
Three Phases of NOUN School Fees Payment.
Students of the National open university should note that the school fees are scheduled into three columns as mentioned below:
NOUN Payment Fees: This Noun payment fees session gives full information on the use of each tuition fee paid by students.
Amount to be Paid: This column provides you with information on the amount you are required to pay by the academic institution. This column makes it easier for students to track their school fees payment and how much is expected.
Total Compulsory Fees: The total compulsory fees sum the total amount of fee to be paid in full by students of this institution, you can pay all at once or through installment payment. It is also important to note here that the NOUN Compulsory Fee is the same as NOUN Acceptance Fee.
This school fee schedule covers the following:
Undergraduate Payment Schedule 2020.
This is the National Open University of Nigeria school fee payment for all Undergraduate students. Take note that this is the Undergraduate Payment Schedule for all newly admitted students.[table “3” not found /]
Note: Do take note that the course and examination registration fees for all categories of students remain unchanged for now.
Fees For Undergraduate Returning Students.
This is the Undergraduate School Fee Schedules for Returning Students.[table “4” not found /]
Postgraduates School Fees.
This is the National Open University postgraduate school fees payment schedule for all newly admitted students.[table “5” not found /]
Fees For Postgraduates Returning Students.[table “6” not found /]
NOUN Project Fees.
- Undergraduates : N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand Naira only.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma : N25,000.00 (Twenty-five thousand Naira only)
- Masters : N40,000.00. (Forty thousand Naira only.)
NOUN Examination Fees.
- Undergraduates: N1,000.00 per course
- Postgraduates (PGD and Masters) : N2,000.00 per course.
Ph.D PAYMENT SCHEDULE.
|S/N||PAYMENT FEES||CURRENT AMOUNT||NEW AMOUNT|
|2||Registration fee per annum||150,000.00||150,000.00|
|3||Course Registration Fee (where applicable, per courses)||10,000.00||10,000.00|
|4||Laboratory Access Fee (where applicable, per courses)||20,000.00||20,000.00|
|7||ICT Administrative Charges||10,000.00||10,000.00|
|10||Re-sit Examination fee per course (where applicable)||4,000.00||4,000.00|
Hello there, if in the course of writing this noun school fee for both new and returning students, I missed out in any school fee schedules for any courses/departments, please use the comment box to reach us, so we can rectify the issue.
NOUN School Fees FAQ.
List of banks to pay noun school fees?
Here are the available list of banks you can pay the NOUN School Fees.
- Zenith Bank,
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
Important Information on Paying Noun School Fees.
- Students paying their school fees should note that the above-listed banks where you get to pay the NOUN school fees will provide you with the following: “An official NOUN fee payment Teller with the NOUN Account Number is written on it, so you can verify that you’re truly making payment to the NOUN portal”.
- Note that any semester you didn’t pay your tuition fee, is a semester that you won’t be registered.
- All students are advised to visit the NOUN student portal and their study centers before paying their NOUN tuition fee.
- Unlike other Nigerian universities, the NOUN fees are paid per semester and not per session (annually).
- Students are allowed to obtain the NOUN Application/registration form from any of these noun participating banks listed above.
- You can also obtain a Teller from any of these banks which are specifically designed for NOUN students, for the sole purpose of Admission.
- After making payment, make sure you collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
How to pay NOUN school fees through Remita.
Here is how you can quickly and easily generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for the National Open University school fees.
- The first step, is to visit the national open university website => http://nouonline.net.
- Secondly, when the portal loads up, click on Student Login and type in your login details.
- At the studyware student dashboard/area, Click on Manage Wallet.
- Select the Load wallet at the drop-down menu.
- Ensure you fill the wallet Account funding form with your correct details.
- Since you will be paying through Remita, I’ll assume you want to pay through their bank. Simply selected the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard.
- Click on the “Pay” button to generate your Noun Remita Retrieval Reference Code.
- Finally, Copy the Remita code you generated, and go to any Noun participating bank to pay.
- Once you’ve paid, You should be able to see that you’ve paid fees immediately in your NOUN student portal.
Does the Remita Code Expires?
As you may have already known, RRR stands for Remita Retrieval Reference. The RRR code contains all the available information on the transaction, and this saves you valuable time and reduces the chance of making an error payment.
The Remita code is not reusable, and the Remita code does not have an expiration date. If the payment has not been processed through the Remita system, the code is still valid.